Best earbuds under $15 are the Honstek
Many of us head straight to amazon or a similar site to purchase electronics or just about anything these days. It used to be that I could trust the reviews of products on amazon and easily search for a product. But now the purchase process seems even more difficult to navigate. The choices are endless and making heads or tails of the reviews can be frustrating. After reading a ton of reviews, I bit the bullet and bought my current Honstek eaerbuds. If figured for $13, if they weren’t that good, I wouldn’t be out that much money. I may not be an expert in every category, but I’m in love with my most recent purchase, the Honstek earbuds.
I’m a gym person, and my cardio workouts wreak havoc on most earbuds. I figured out a long time ago that the ones that you just pop into your ears don’t work for me. I have to have the over ear headphones. This helps them stay firmly in place. Forget those horrible earbuds you get with your iPhone. Long ago I stole my husband’s Sony earbuds, but even with the volume turned all the way up, I found it difficult to hear over the booming music played at LA Fitness. With the Honstek earbuds, I don’t have to turn the volume way up and the noise canceling feature seems to drown out the noise of the other music. The sounds is incredibly clear, weather I’m listening to Pandora radio, my iTunes music, or watching a show on Netflix.
Here’s what they list on the product page about the Honstek earbuds:
- Soft silicone earbuds provide comfortable and noise isolating fit(S/M/L eartips included)
- Wider frequency response(20Hz-20kHz) for fuller listening enjoyment
- Long 3.6-ft cord threads with 3.5 mm audio jack
- 1-Month Money Back Warranty and 6-Month Guarantee. Honstek earbud headphones are perfect for iPhones, iPods and iPads, mp3 players, CD players and more
I was convinced that I’d have to spend a small fortune, like $200 or so to get a quality pair of earbuds, but I’m completely satisfied with my Honstek earbuds. They fulfill my three requirements of earbuds:
- Stay firmly in place while I jog / ellipticize / stair climb
- Be able to hear music with good quality
- Drown out other ambient noise and music