Impress out of town guests at 9 Mile Station in Ponce City Market
1.It’s on a roof – Enjoy spectacular views of the Atlanta skyline as you dine at 9 Mile station. Even if you are indoors, you can still take in the gorgeous views year round.
2. You can stay and play games at Skyline Park – So you know there’s a $20 per person fee to ride the elevator up to Ponce City’s Market Skyline Park, right? But here’s the thing, if you are dining at 9 Mile Station, that fee goes towards your meal and you are free to hang out and play the games all afternoon.
3. They’ve got amazing cocktails – It’s brunch and while there’s certain beer or wine available, consider a cocktail. I love the 9 Mile Station’s cocktails aren’t overly boozy. So, you can have one or two and not have to take a nap for the rest of the afternoon when you get home. Choose from a Banana Daiquiri, Sunday Smash or DePeach Mode made with Bourbon, Mint, Lemon, Peach.
4. Mammoth Sticky buns – You’ll want to bring a big group of friends with you for brunch at 9 Mile Station as those sticky buns are serious business and served with coffee butter. They. Are. Huge. Me and my dining companion only had one quarter of one and it was plenty.
5. Popcorn Shrimp & Grits – Sure, tons of places offer shrimp and grits at lunch. But at 9 Mile Station, theirs has actual popcorn mixed in the shrimp and grits. How cute is that?
6. It’s part beer garden – Their cocktails ARE killer, but if that’s not your thing, 9 Mile Station also has a beautiful beer garden where you can hang out and sip on suds all afternoon if you like.
7. The French Toast is stuffed with real bananas – This is sweet but still hearty with bananas and a side of berries. Just add a side of bacon and you’ll be good.
8. A Benedict in a pretzel bun – English muffins are great but pretzel buns are better. I mean that soft bun just soaks up the gooey egg and it is glorious.