The thing that I love most about sheet pan recipes is that you can make flavorful and easy dinners in a short while, plus a cherry on top the whole meal is made in a single pan, requiring less cleaning afterward. Isn’t it wonderful? For me, it is win in the struggle with my busy schedule.
It is a universal fact that everybody loves a quick and hassle free homemade goodness. Therefore, I have carefully perfected this wholesome and filling Cajun Shrimp Sheet pan recipe that I am truly excited to share with you all! This modified recipe is a combination of a couple of healthy vegetables and layers of flavors to satisfy your palate and at the same time, nutritious. I love the change up of sweet potatoes instead of regular red potatoes too. You could, of course, have regular potatoes if you prefer, but please give this a try first and you might become a total convert like I am when it comes to your cajun shrimp dinner! Thus, it is loved by my family and has become one of our all times favorite weekday dinners.
So if you are like me and enjoy making simple yet healthy and delicious sheet pan recipes or you love a good shrimp boil, try this incredibly easy to make SHEET PAN CAJUN SHRIMP recipe.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Serves: 4 people
– 12 ounces (26-30) of extra-large shrimp, cleaned
– 3 fresh corn on the cob
– 6 sweet potatoes
– 6 tablespoons of melted butter or olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder
– 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
– 2 teaspoons of onion powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of old bay seasoning
So now that you must have to hunt down all the ingredients, it’s time to create the magic and get that applaud for yourself while sharing this hearty meal with your friends or family.
Instructions for a savory and easy cajun shrimp sheet pan meal
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place some aluminum foil over a baking sheet and set aside.
- Peel, wash and dice the sweet potatoes into small cubes.
- Mix the melted butter, cayenne powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and old bay seasoning until well combined.
- Pour a third of the seasoned butter over the sweet potatoes and mix well before adding the sweet potatoes to the baking sheet.
- Spread the sweet potatoes evenly and bake for fifteen minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, boil a pot of water and salt generously.
- Clean and wash the corn and break them in half. Add them to the boiling water and let boil for about ten minutes.
- Next, clean and dry the shrimp. Pour another third of the season butter over the shrimp and toss well.
- Once the potatoes have cooked for fifteen minutes, remove the pan from the oven and stir the potatoes so that they bake evenly.
- Put them back into the oven and let cook for another ten minutes before removing them.
- Once the corn has cooked, drain and let them cool. Then, roll them in the remaining seasoned butter and set aside until the potatoes are done cooking.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven once cooked and push them to one side of the pan.
- Place the corn in the middle of the pan. On the end, place the shrimp spread out in rows.
- Cook for three minutes before removing the pan to turn the corn and shrimp over.
- Cook for another three minutes or until the shrimp has curled and turned a light pink color.
- Serve immediately with rolls or seasoned rice.
I personally prefer to have this amazing and tasty sheet pan Cajun shrimp recipe with rolls or seasoned rice. However, you can have it with the choice of your favorite side dish as well. Because, the best thing about this easy and delicious recipe is that it compliments any dish that you preferably choose.
It becomes super difficult for working moms to spend hours on meal planning and then for its preparation. But this simple Sheet Pan Cajun Shrimp is a huge savior. I really wish to make your cooking interestingly simple as well as delicious through my recipes and hope you thoroughly enjoyed this flavorsome easy to bake Cajun Shrimp.
Sheet pan recipes are always great and effortless to prepare for any occasion. The beauty of cooking everything together in one pan really mixes and seals in the flavors of each component in the dish into one another and uplifts its taste to a much higher level.
So, try this mouth-watering and super easy to make Sheet Pan Cajun Shrimp recipe. I guarantee you will love how easy this meal comes together!