Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LiberteTasteOfItaly #CollectiveBias
Food and travel are my two favorite things (besides family), and I think food can transport you to a destination through its smell and flavor. So I’m excited to tell you about this trip to Italy from Liberté Yorgurt!
Do you live to travel, explore and eat? Well, this trip was made for you. You and a fellow foodie will not only get the chance to travel to Italy (I’ve only been once!), but also experience a whole new world of flavors, with accommodations that are top notch, all courtesy of Liberté. Yep, it’s true. Here’s what you get:
- Coach airfare for two to Rome, Italy.
- Ground transportation between the destination airport and hotel.
- Five nights’ hotel accommodations – including breakfast.
- A Private Frascati Wine Tour in the region of Lazio with multiple tastings of premium wines.
- Lunch at a famous WWII vineyard.
- $1,000 spending money
- Must be 21 or older to enter
- After entering the sweepstakes, you will be emailed a coupon for $1 off 3 yogurts. Also after entering the sweepstakes, you’ll also get the chance to win one of our ten secondary prizes, a $50 Publix Gift Card, so you can elevate your taste and explore new flavors locally.
- The winner and their travel companion will be responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel.
- Link to enter: http://cbi.as/a27tr
This Blood Orange and Ginger flavored yogurt is only available for a limited time at Publix. Keep up with the new flavors of Liberté by following their Instagram page.
One of my favorite things to do when I travel, is try the local foods. I always say, it is a terrific way to learn about the culture as food is such an integral part of a destination. Before I even visit a new spot, I have most of my restaurant reservations lined up and this is after intense research. Sometimes, I’m so in love with the food I try and recreate a meal at home to transport me back to that trip. With Liberté, the citrus flavor of Blood Oranges hails from the shores of the Mediterranean – and that’s where the fruit they use in their creamy, whole milk yogurt comes from.
Lots of people see the pictures I post, and ask how I’m not incredibly overweight given the fact that I seem to indulge in rich, decadent foods all the time. My secret is simple: when I dine out, I eat what I want. But at home, it’s healthy eating for me and the hubs. We have smoothies and lots of veggies. We make an effort to have minimally processed foods. And we have yogurt almost every day!
I always read the labels before I’d buy any food and love that Liberté is made using organics and real blood orange juice and ginger. None of the fake chemical stuff makes its way into this yogurt.
Another reason I always have yogurt stocked in my fridge? I’m terrible about starting the day fueling up on coffee, then mid to late morning realize I need to run out and have no time to make a healthy breakfast. So, it’s easy to grab a yogurt and eat it before I leave the house or take it with me.
Exotic flavors are so yummy in yogurt. Publix used to have a guava kind that I LOVED, but alas they discontinued it. I still look for it every time I go back there, like the yogurt gods will somehow bring it back. But I’m always up for trying new brands. I’m happy that Publix is carrying this Blood Orange and Ginger flavor yogurt from Liberté. Don’t forget to enter the sweepstakes to win a trip to Italy! Link to enter: http://cbi.as/a27tr