|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories||Serving|
|40 Min||30 Min||1 Hr 10 Min||312 kcal||4 Adults|
Texas Roadhouse Legendary Sirloin Beef Tips (Recipe courtesy Recipe Secrets)
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 to 6 ounces sirloin steak, cut into large dice
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Seasoned rice or mashed potatoes, for serving
1. Mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder together and combine with the flour. Heat the oil in a skillet. Dredge the steak pieces
with the flour mixture then saute the meat until it is medium-rare.
Add the onions and cook until it is softened.
2. Add the butter to the pan and then add the mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms begin to color, then remove the meat, onions, and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm.
3. Deglaze the skillet with the wine, making sure to loosen any browned bits, and let it reduce a little. Add the beef broth and
bring to a boil, then return the reserved meat and vegetables back to the pan and simmer, covered, for about 1 hour, or until the meat is tender.
4. Mix the cornstarch with a little of the cooking liquid to make a paste and add it to the simmering broth. When the sauce is
thickened, serve the tips with rice or mashed potatoes, and a vegetable of your choice.
(Recipe courtesy Recipe Secrets)
Texas Roadhouse is one of the biggest competitors of Outback Steakhouse. Texas Roadhouse is a restaurant known for its authentic hand cut-steaks and meat dishes. One of the most iconic recipes offered by the restaurant is sirloin beef and you can recreate that recipe at home with us. Follow the recipe mentioned below to prepare this Texas Roadhouse sirloin beef at home.
Though this Sirloin Beef Tips recipe is fairly simple and straightforward, it is also delightfully yummy and looks fancy enough that you could totally serve this beef recipe to your guests. The hardest choice will be whether to serve it with rice or mashed potatoes!
I’m glad to have found this site !!!!