Whether or not your are a sci-fi fan or Star Wars fan, you have to agree that Yoda is a lovable character, right? Everyone loves cute snacks, so I’ve put together this super easy and affordable Baby Yoda cookie recipe.
Ingredients for the Baby Yoda cookie recipe:
1 Package Oreo Cookies
1 package Green candy melts
1 package Brown mini M&Ms
1 – 2 bags Whole almonds
You will also need the following items for this super cute Baby Yoda recipe
Fondant roller or rolling pin
Fondant cutter or pizza cutter
Instructions for this lovely Baby Yoda cookie recipe
1. Prepare a baking sheet or cutting board with waxed paper.
2. Melt the candy coating according to package directions giving special care not to overheat the candy. If the candy coating is overheated, it will be too thick. You can add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or vegetable shortening to help thin the candy but do not add any other type of liquid as the candy will seize and harden.
3. One at a time, use a candy dipper to cover whole almonds in the melted candy and tap to allow the excess to return to the bowl. Transfer the almonds to waxed paper and allow to dry completely.
4. Next, dip each cookie into the candy melts to coat completely. Shake to remove excess candy and then place on waxed paper.
5. Immediately add the candy eyes and almond (ears).
6. Allow candy coating to harden completely. Then, using a toothpick, scratch a nose into the candy between the eyes, lines on the forehead, and lines over the eyes.
7. All to dry completely before packaging or serving.
Store your Baby Yoda cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. Placing in the refrigerator may cause the cookie to soften.
These Baby Yoda cookies are sure to be the hit of any get together or party celebrating May the 4th or for just any occasion. And no one has to know how super easy and low cost they are. You will be the hit of any May the 4th party or kid’s party when you bring these Yoda cookies to the party.
Watch the Baby Yoda cookie video: